Wedding PhotographySt Cuthberts Church & Bridge House Barn, Wedding Venue
CoupleHannah & Mitch
Date29th August 2020
LocationSt Cuthberts Church & Bridge House Barn, Leicestershire
I had the pleasure of photographing, Hannah & Mitch wedding back in August. The wedding at St Cuthberts Church and reception was held at Bridge House Barn.
- Walking down the aisle with my Dad to see Mitch waiting at the end of the isle
- apart from saying our vows to each other, I think the best part was taking the skirt off my dress to reveal the fishtail dress underneath! Mitch had always said he never wanted me to get a big fluffy dress so I got the best of both worlds! (dress from Lineys Brides)
- Hopefully, future couples won’t have the uncertainty of corona to contend with! but if they do I would say just roll with it, be open-minded and accept that things will always turn out for the best!
- I felt really relaxed until we started saying our vows! I had a few tears but Mitch help my hands tightly and I was able to pull myself together!
- Seeing just how beautiful the tipi tents were decorated, and the little tipi with the fire pit and sofas was a really nice surprise and made everybody really cosy
- Go to wedding fares and look around for vendors, don’t be afraid to negotiate as we did with our venue and managed a 6% discount.
- So so happy! not only were we finally married and we did it during a pandemic, but seeing all of our families and friends so happy and relaxed was amazing.
- Oliver was INCREDIBLE! every single person commented on how professional and what a nice person Oliver was! Not only did they spend the morning and the church ceremony with us, but they also came to the tipi’s and back again in the evening! Thank you so much! All of the shots look so natural and Oliver showed us where to place our hands/heads etc to make some shots look that more perfect.
Enjoy A small selection of Hannah & Mitch wedding photos. Please do leave a lovely comment for them at the bottom of the page.
- We went straight to Greece for our honeymoon which was beautiful, and we are also looking forward to starting a family together