Wedding PhotographyQuorn Country Hotel Wedding Venue
CoupleRyan & Molly
Date22nd June 2019
LocationQuorn Country Hotel, Leicestershire
I had the pleasure of photographing, Ryan & Molly’s wedding back in July. The wedding and reception were being held at Quorn Country Hotel.
- Just marrying each other we couldn’t wait to be husband and wife and to share our love for each other in front of those we care for and love the most.
- Our favourite part of the day was the ceremony, all we ever wanted to do was become husband and wife, The fancy party was just an added bonus for us.
- Do not worry about your wedding day, It will all come together… Trust your suppliers!!! I worried every single day up until the wedding, what a waste of worry that was.. It was perfect.
- Yes, we were both nervous, even more, because we were carrying the biggest secret of all… We were/are expecting our first baby!
- How two families can come together as one, our guests did us proud and we are so proud to have the most incredible friends and family. Everyone looked a million dollars.
- Do not get stressed and hire Oliver Kershaw as your photographer, He’s amazing!
- I felt really happy that the day had gone so well and I had had a fantastic time, a little sad that it was now all over.
- Oliver was absolutely fantastic from the first visit we ever arranged to the service after, He gets the job done but makes it fun! We absolutely love our photos.
Enjoy A small selection of Ryan & Molly’s wedding photos. Please leave a lovely comment for them at the bottom of the page.