Wedding PhotographyRothley Court Hotel Wedding Venue
CoupleSian & Toby
Date29th June 2019
LocationRothley Court Hotel, Leicestershire
I had the pleasure of photographing, Sian & Toby’s wedding back in July. The wedding and reception were being held at Rothley Court Hotel
- Sian – walking out of the church as husband and wife.
- Toby – eating the cake
- Sian – I was nervous in the run-up to the wedding. However, on the day I was very calm and just eager to get down the aisle. I was worried about walking down the aisle and all eyes being on me. But on that day all that disappeared.
- Toby – yes I was anxious, but once the ceremony was done I was fine.
- How many people who were invited came?
- Book everything well in advance and make sure you do your research i.e. reviews. Delegate tasks to other people on the day so all you need to worry about is enjoying yourselves.
- Toby – relieved and happy
- Sian – ecstatic and my cheeks hurt from smiling so much.
- Felt at ease with Oliver as soon as we met him. felt comfortable having to pose in front of him. Gave us much confidence that he knew what he was doing. So glad that we get to keep all the photos on a USB as it would have been very difficult to have just selected a few, there are many favorites. A very handy and useful questionnaire app made planning, and paying very easy, and also gave us a very handy timeline for the day. We had a huge part in creating our wedding album. Oliver and his assistant were very professional and kept upbeat throughout the entire day, even though we managed to pick the hottest day In June in a century to get married.
Enjoy A small selection of Sian & Toby’s wedding photos. Please leave a lovely comment for them at the bottom of the page.