Wedding PhotographySketchley Grange Hotel & Spa Wedding Venue
I had the pleasure of photographing, Jake & Jade wedding back in February. The wedding and reception were being held at Sketchley Grange Hotel and spa.
CoupleJake & Jade
Date15th February 2020
LocationSketchley Grange Hotel & Spa, Leicestershire
I had the absolute pleasure of photographing Jake and Jade's wedding back in February. It was a truly remarkable day, filled with love, joy, and unforgettable moments. The wedding ceremony and reception took place at the beautiful Sketchley Grange Hotel and Spa.
The day started with excitement and anticipation as Jake and Jade prepared for their special day surrounded by their loved ones. Jade looked absolutely stunning in her wedding gown, and Jake was filled with anticipation as he awaited his bride at the altar.
The ceremony was held in the hotel's elegant and romantic setting, creating a perfect atmosphere for the exchange of vows. Family and friends gathered to witness and celebrate the love shared by Jake and Jade. As their wedding photographer, I had the privilege of capturing their genuine emotions and heartfelt moments during this intimate ceremony.
- The hog roast (yes, that’s both of us that have said that!)
- We both really enjoyed the group photos, we were both a little concerned about how we would get the people together to have them taken but it ended being surprisingly fun.
- Take a few minutes after the ceremony to be alone just the two of you. After the group photos, we snuck off from the celebrations to have 5 minutes together and we chose to call a couple of family members and just having the moment together away from all the attention was really nice.
- Bride: Yes I was, I just concentrated on walking down the aisle, I was worried I might fall over my own feet.
- Groom: I was nervous for the speech, after the first line though the nerves disappeared.
- How little the bad weather affected our enjoyment of the day.
- Find vendors you can trust will be good, going to wedding fayre’s and speak to lots of people.
- Exhausted, genuinely the most tired we’ve been in a very long time.
- Oliver made the whole process extraordinarily simple and friendly. Neither of us is particularly comfortable in posed photos, but when Oliver invited us to our engagement photoshoot 3 months before the wedding, he settled us down and gave us some really easy tips on how to position ourselves so we can look good. This continued on the wedding day. He also was fantastic at getting candid photographs without being intrusive.