Wedding PhotographyStoke Rockford Hall, Leicestershire wedding Venue
I had the pleasure of photographing, Leanne & Robert’s wedding back in July. The wedding and reception were being held at Stoke Rockford Hall
CoupleLeanne & Robert
Date21st July 2019
LocationStoke Rockford Hall, Leicestershire
Leanne and Robert's wedding at Stoke Rockford Hall in Leicestershire was a joyous celebration of love and commitment. This article will take you on a journey through their special day, highlighting the enchanting venue, the heartfelt ceremony, the exquisite details, and the unforgettable moments that made their wedding truly magical.
- Seeing rob as I walked down the isle.
- My favourite part of the day was the vows and the evening reception
- Do not stress, enjoy your day it goes so fast and to make sure you take 10 minutes away with your husband it’s amazing how little you actually see him on the wedding day!
- I was so nervous to walk down the isle, a couple of shots of Jack Daniels and a good chat with my dad calmed me down
How many people turned up, to show us love and supporting getting married.
Enjoy the whole process! The planning should be fun not stressful.
- I felt really happy that the day had gone so well and I had had a fantastic time, a little sad that it was now all over.
- How comfortable and at ease he made us and all the guests feel at all times, he was witty, made us relax while still remaining completely professional and producing beautiful photos. There is nothing I would have changed
Enjoy A small selection of Leanne & Robert’s wedding photos. Please do leave a lovely comment for them at the bottom of the page.