Wedding PhotographyTwycross Zoo - Wedding Venue
I had the pleasure of photographing, Zoe & Andrew’s wedding back in July. The wedding and reception were being held at Twycross Zoo.
CoupleZoe & Andrew
Date27th July 2019
LocationTwycross Zoo, Leicestershire
Zoe and Andrew's wedding at Twycross Zoo in Leicestershire was a truly unforgettable and fun-filled celebration. The unique venue provided a one-of-a-kind setting for their special day, combining the beauty of nature with the excitement of wildlife.
From the moment I arrived, I could feel the contagious energy in the air. The day was filled with laughter, joy, and a sense of adventure. The couple's vibrant personalities perfectly matched the lively atmosphere of the zoo.
- Andrew – First Glimpse of Zoe in her dress.Zoe – Andrew’s reaction to my dress and ensuring I don’t mess up the vows.
- Zoe – The wedding ceremony, all my nerves disappeared and I got to dance down the aisle with my dad. Such a great memory!
- Andrew – I had no nerves so I was able to really enjoy the ceremony, travelling in the Campervan surprise and meeting Terri the naughty Lorikeet.
- Feeding the Penguins was also EPIC!
- Get organised early! The one thing out of your control is the weather so don’t stress over it.
- Just go with the flow of the day.
- Zoe – Leading up to the ceremony I was super nervous!!!!! I don’t quite know what happened but as soon as I saw my dad, my nerves disappeared and I was ready.
- Andrew – Bizarrely I didn’t have one nervous moment, we’d be planning for a long time and I couldn’t wait to marry Zoe.
- Andrew – A Campervan being arrange as my wedding transport.
- Zoe – How my nerves just floated away on my way to the Zoo, and the fact I got through the vows without crying!
- It’s YOUR day! Plan a day you would love (even the unconventional like we did at the Zoo).
- Andrew – Tired, confused where the day had gone as it flew by, but Happy most of all.
- Zoe – The day absolutely flew by! I felt throughout the day I had gone through an emotional rollercoaster from nerves and worry, to such highs seeing Andrew and Harry at the bottom of the Aisle.
- Oliver made us feel at ease prior to our wedding and was very easy to talk to. We’re not the most photogenic but Oliver bought out the best in us whilst making the whole experience enjoyable. Everybody was very complimentary on how the photographer worked with the wedding party.
- Wedding Photographer - Oliver Kershaw Photography
- Wedding Venue - Twycross Zoo
- Wedding dress - The Couture Company Bride & Groom
- Wedding Shoes - Irregular Choice Table Decorations
- Table Decorations – Pins & Needles
- Ice Cream Bicycle / Campervan – Mortons Vintage Hire
- DJ – Andy Roberts
- Arcade Games – Gaming 4 Weddings
- Weddings Cakes – Daisy Chain Bakery
- Bouquet – Florist of Twycross
- Guest Book Frame Artwork – Doodlebot
- Make Up Artist – Stacy-martine (Hair & Make-up artist)
- Hairstylist – Rock n Roll Parlour
- Bride & Grooms Shoes – Irregular Choice
- Groom & FOB Suits – Slaters
- Rings – Johnson Jewellers